Welcome to the 2018-19 SFCU Player of the Season thread.
This is the 8th season of the SFCU Player of the Season award, voted by SFCU members.
How it works:
- After each match, a poll will go up on the front page of SFCU to vote for your players of the match. You must be an SFCU user to vote.
- You have 6 points to allocate to players who appeared for Sydney in the match, in any way you see fit. You can give all 6 to a single player, 1 point each to six different players, whatever.
- Your votes only count if you allocate all 6 points. A little pop-up should appear to indicate that your votes have been submitted successfully.
- Voting will close about a week after the match.
- The top 3 players in each match will receive 3-2-1 points respectively for the Player of the Season tally. Tied players will share the available points equally.
- After each round, Player of the Match — the player gaining the most votes for that game — will be posted in this thread. 2nd and 3rd place will be kept secret so that the full result isn’t known until the end of the season.
- At the end of the season, SFCU’s Player of the Season will be crowned, and the full votes from every match will be made available publicly.