2021 finals series

That was a sexual finish from Derbyshire. Too bad for Macarthur, he was slightly offside.

Derbyshire about 10cm off one of the goals of the season

Off by a nose.

All finals are free via Kayo Freebies

https://www.a-league.com.au/news/kayo-freebies-how-watch-all-finals-series-action-live-and-free-kayo-sports

1 Like

How good is it hearing a full and singing central Coast stadium?

Huge save from Birighitti

1 Like

Marinators! Awesome to see.

Havenā€™t seen a wide shot of the crowd yet - how many do we think theyā€™ve got in, roughly?

I donā€™t fancy playing the bulls and Federeci, thankfully we wonā€™t need to, until potentially the GF.

Love the ā€œback from the pubā€ sign

3 Likes

Iā€™m not that advanced. This telly ainā€™t smart. Just watching on my work phone now so I can shit post.

Pretty piss poor turnout by Mac fans. We had more there on a Thursday night a few weeks ago.

Crowd 14-15K

1 Like

Urena is carrying the Mariners offensively at the moment.

Beautiful job on Clisby by the Wizard

To be fair, itā€™s probably most of the Macarthur fans.

4 Likes

Vintage angry Simon in everything

Big task for Mariners with no Bozanic and Tongyik

As much as I am loath to give them credit, Wanderers taking five or six bays in their very first season was pretty special.

Mariners want to hit on the break, which is definitely a sound strategy against Macarthur, but they have to get DDS on the ball a lot more. Heā€™s the one creative outlet in that midfield and heā€™s hardly been sighted on the ball.

Totally forgot about this with the Euros. Iā€™m a real eurosnob.

Was just thinking about that. Macarthur growth corridor, long term etc, but itā€™s hard not to draw comparisons between this and that Premiership decider.

Anyhoo, the football gods have already spoiled us this week but if McGilligan could nab a 2nd yellow in his last ever game that would be grouse too. :crossed_fingers:

Fox predictably still blowing smoke up Macarthurā€™s arses, but as if CCM give a fuck about them having 65+% possession. Should be a cracking 2nd half, perfectly set up for the Mariners to do what they do and jag one against the run of play.

2 Likes