2021 SFCU Fantasy A-League Competition

There seems to be a large number of permissible transfers this year. According to the website I have 34 remaining for the season.

Lol, I subbed Yuel in for the last round because Newy were playing twice and I couldn’t afford Roy OD, but apparently when changing formation didn’t realise that Maclaren and Davila lost captain / vice captain status and instead it went to Aiden O’Neill (who didn’t play) and… Yuel.

Arsey double points for probably the only 2 goals he’ll score all year ftw.

1 Like

Yeah it was 27 but they upped it to 40 (and 3 per round) with all the reschedules

Still worth it imo. Navigate the bye period with the cheap options before the nailed on players become obvious for teams, after round 5 6 7 turn over the 6 or 7 130k players improved 10 to 50k in value.
In the same period the overpriced players like maclaren who needed an unsustainable 14 points a game to keep his price gets a cheaper price when youre shopping for new players to cash in on the price rises

The way they are pricing players is weird. Federici was owned by 42% of coaches but his price did not go up because prices don’t go up in the first three games. Now, because a lot of players have sold him as he has a bye in round 4, his price has gone down and he is currently a bargain at $155,000

I added Kilkenny to my team. I felt dirty doing it but they play twice, one of the teams they play is MVFC and he is their penalty taker.

Will castro take over pens when he returns?

Wanderers, Macarthur, Brisbane and Evil Incarnate all playing twice in the next round

I have precisely zero players from any of those teams, but can’t complain as subbing in Maclaren and DDS came up Millhouse in the last round (where they both played twice). :sunglasses:

Whatever your doing is working. 18th overall is pretty damn impressive.

I couldn’t bring myself to bring in Simon or DDS or to shell out for JMac even though I strongly considered all three… kicking myself now!

*16th

2 Likes

I hope everyone loaded up on brisbane players this round

I subbed in Danzaki and made him vice captain, now thinking about tanking another sub to make someone who won’t play captain and let Danzaki scoop up the double points.

Wendell-Hall is my captain

Same for me. I have danzaki in my side too so i picked up a handy score from the game

Sydney and Wellington pace twice in the next round

Scratch that, Sydney v WU game postponed and the other game against City may suffer the same fate

This round is a disaster, I’ll be lucky to have three players

The next round has nine games with Sydney, City, Adelaide, Wellington, WU and Victory all playing twice… maybe. Don’t count on the Victorian games happening.