A-League Round 10 Discussion - the Summer of football

Toivonen looks to play Antonis every time he gets the ball.

Enjoyable game, this. This Phoenix team is a world away from where they have been in recent years, and with a similar quality squad. Hats off Mr Rudan.

I did particularly enjoy Antonis and Troisi giving the ball away for the Phoenix goal (and the latter being dragged when they were chasing a goal).

Great half of football that. 1-1 does us no harm.

He’s the only other player they have, with the exception of Honda who’s not on the park, with quality beyond this level.

Loving the rise of Wellington! Definitely still deserved the win.

Quality game

1 Like

Loved the time wasting at the end there. Rudan must’ve really enjoyed getting one over Muscat.

Rudes is doing a fantastic job, they’re not just a counter attacking team either, can play some really good stuff at times.

Draw probably just about a fair result, even though the equaliser only comes from a shit Durante header and a horribly screwed shot.

I’d rather see a bunch of grown men refer to a football team as The Vuck than ‘Pure Evil’ lol.

1 Like

They are both cringe worthy really. Will always be the tards for mine

Pc gone mad

1 Like

Adelaide score 0-1

Am I the only one who enjoys Scott miller’s commentary ( comparatively)

Is that the bloke thats calling the game??

Nah, it’s the other guy doing the analysis type commentary. Ex Newcastle coach.

I’ve got this playing on mute but I’ve enjoyed it in his brief stints before. He is way more insightful than most.

That goal has been coming.

Great finish, should be a good 15 minutes coming up now

Hmm, Petratos is in a bit of a dip in form. Should have buried that.

Agreed RE: Scotty Miller, he’s the best analyst they’ve had since Rudes.

Adelaide win it late, how good is the a league?

Stupid penalty to give away from Boogaard. Jets definitely deserved a draw from that. Thought they may have nabbed a win towards the end, but one error cost them.