A-League Round 10 Discussion - the Summer of football

What’s he supposed to do? He tucked his arm right in against his body and was virtually side on trying to get it out of the way, absolutely disgraceful decision to call that intentional handball. Justice served by Eugene.

Popped along to watch some football, And had a absolutely cracking time. Those boos at full time are what I imagine heroin feels like.

6 Likes

His arm wasnt against his body, and his elbow was moving towards the ball. Pretty clear the way I saw it.

I know this kinda thing has happened a hundred times before to them, but every time it does it’s just so amazing to watch!

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/265593933542365/posts/1625947674173644/

rbb statement, surprisingly they say they are the victims

LOL @ that first goal. Deadset, when the assist is straight off a throw like that, its time for those defenders to re-evaluate their career options.

Galekovic, though. What a man. Probably the best keeper in the history of the A-League? Maybe not in terms of trophies but how many times has he pulled performances like this to win games on his own? A lesser keeper would’ve probably conceded a few tonight and got Western Suburbs out of jail, but Galekovic refused to give in. Some amazing saves.

1 Like

Crowd only 8k apparently

Fold WSW, its the only solution.

“Final straw”, eh? I would fucking love it if they went the way of North Terrace.

Vedran’s decision to stay was also hilarious. That ball travels about 60 yards and Wales’ one and only touch is about 2m in front of the snake, he’s clearly still scarred from the last derby.

You know when they say of a keeper that “he made himself big”? Vedran made himself small there.

1 Like

No. Who are we going to laugh at if they go under?

Is Llorente the worst visa player since Mario Jardel? How they could prefer him over some of the better NPL wide backs is beyond me.

He was decent in his first season, so no he’s not the worst visa player since Jardel. That said, he’s been absolutely trash this season, though that’s the same as most of his squad mates.

Adeleke is the worst visa left back they’ve had, by some distance. Think he lasted about 3 months and < 10 appearances before being forced to train on his own.

Just checked ultimate A-League, Adeleke lasted all of 4 games, including getting mugged off deluxe by Ibini that time.

Perth’s Guyon Fernandez also in with a shout, he was atrocious.

Just following on from this:

1 Like

Kurto has been a brilliant signing.

Babbel doesn’t sound very confident. Looks a bit scared…

At least he did some shopping and bought a red (ish) jacket though.