A-League Round 12 Discussion - Bite sized edition

The Elrich/Hamill/Vedran axis is deadset the worst in many years in this league.

When he was still playing for westys the first time. Some lads were behind him in the stands at a youth game and he was bad mouthing the club like you wouldn’t believe

Did bozza just claim credit for rude’s defensive setup lol

Haha came to post the same thing. I’m glad Bozza taught Rudes the art of defending.

Why is Bosnich so shiny

Vedran’s having a season like he did in Arnie’s 2nd year, which caused us to go out and get Vuka as #1.
Absolutely shocking.

1 Like

And the funny thing is that Wests fans were hating on Redmayne because he wasn’t doing well there and Vedran was sulking over not being played at Sydney. So the swap happens, Redmayne improves and Vedran turns to shit.

Because he’s a cunt.

1 Like

its almost like a well run club with good staff makes players better!

2 Likes

the best thing about that game was definitely Rudes giving a big old fuck off to Babbel

1 Like

Withdrawals.

1 Like

“I don’t know why I got yellow carded for showing joy.”

“YEHHH! YEHHH! FUCK YOU JP!”

fixed

1 Like

3 home losses in a week. Ouch

That was satisfactory Tuesday night viewing.

1 Like

And the combined crowd probably less than what we drew for the MV game at Kogarah.

If a team loses in a cavern and no one’s there to see it, did it really happen?

2 Likes

I liked the bit where the commentators said how teams often mirrored their managers as an explanation for Welly’s improved defence… whilst totalling ignoring that Babbel was also a defender.

Yeah but see he only played for small clubs like checks notes Bayern Munich, Liverpool and the German national team.

1 Like

Hilarious reading them saying Vedran needs a couple of weeks off to get rid of the mistakes, he’s always made the same kinds of horrific errors.