A-League Round 14 Discussion

LOL Taggart. I’m not sure how one can miss that. Shocker.

Taggart has missed at least 5 absolute sitters this season

Matty telling the roar bench to “shut the fuck up” :ok_hand:t3::joy:

1 Like

No matter who wins this match, football is the loser.

I didn’t know Victory and Wanderers were playing.

I don’t think Kennedy will want to remember that bit of play. Ball was going far post and he never slid across, leaving such a gap at his near post that it was easy for DeVere to head home.

FMD, how is that not given?

“I don’t know…I can’t keep up with all the rules changes re handball…there’s been so many rule changes…”

We’ll get off the fucking mic then & make way for someone who fucking does, you useless sack of spuds!

3 Likes

Mariners should be on top, even barring that hand ball.

And yeh, that comment on the handball rule was hilariously bad. He really is the worst

Yeah RE: the commentary… literally all season they have been pushing for linesman to keep their flag down for tight offside calls, just play on and let the VAR come back and check it later.

When Simon was through before the linesman did exactly that, yet now they’re like:

“Well Simon’s offside, why didn’t he flag it?”

“Why’s the AR so far behind play?”

“Why’s he waited until Simon shoots before putting the flag up so late?”

Absolute fucking idiots.

2 Likes

I’m actually somewhat comfortable with that. Pretty clear ball to hand, not hand to ball.

At least a bottom-of-the-table clash has been matched by a bottom-of-the-table co-commentator.

Not for me. I take the exact same stance as in the World Cup Final there. Of course it’s not really “intentional” (what handball is aside from Suarez?), but the ref is supposed to consider factors such as if it’s unexpected and how far the ball has travelled.

When it’s come direct from a corner, touched no one and hit your arm, you’ve had more than enough time to get it the fuck out the way and some other part of your body on it. Stonewall penno for mine.

caught the wel mvc replay on kayo. huge props to the travelling phoenix fans! just shitty they couldnt get the win