A-League Round 15 Discussion

For fans outside of Australia. Got it.

I know it was offside, but that was pretty poor defending.

You realise they’re playing against the Mariners yeah?

I hate Newcastle’s jerseys and the fact they’ve been through 3 different schemes already. Bring back the stripes farken.

Not complaining, but why has Simon Hill come home from the UAE and Speed/Harper gone over in his place?

Tard Durby?

The 12 year old child that just came on for ccm doesn’t have a sponsor on his Jersey?

Sheppard has been a really good signing.

Jets need to return to gold

1 Like

Watching the Mariners finding more and more ways to miss the goal is very entertaining.

EDIT: Might be a bit harsh on the Mariners. Some of those blocks and clearances have been great.

Yeah I feel like they almost deserve a point there.

I see the Great Perth Sporting Public have failed to turn out in their droves for their table-topping side’s clash with the mighty Pissants…crowd 7213 ffs

Is it just me or does Castro have a massive Yorick head? I mean, he’s not a big bloke but that cranium seems enormous…

A couple of good results for us in the last week, with Perth and Melbourne dropping points. Only 2 points off the top and 2 points ahead of third.

Our goal difference isn’t as good as the other two and that might hurt us the way things are going.

2 Likes