A-League Round 16 Discussion

To say that’s the funniest moment in a-league history is probably underselling it.

2 Likes

Anyone who hasn’t seen it, or who wants to watch it on replay forever… Enjoy.

4 Likes

Jesus Christ, it’s moved beyond a joke. The poor fucker’s basically finished as a footballer.

I turned off at 87 minutes. What a poor decision that was by me.

Not as bad as snake mind you

1 Like

I was making dinner and turned it off at the 80th min.
Saw the final score pop up I yelled please be a snake fuck up please.
So rewarding.
The way things have gone for bluemayne and snake is such a great story.

This pleases me.

2 Likes

I like the bit where they didnt win again

1 Like

I’ve never celebrated a Brisbane Roar goal harder in my life. Insanely hilarious. And if at any point you start feeling sorry for Vedran, remember how he lied about the club when he left and said he was mistreated when in reality he just couldn’t take being the 2nd keeper. If only he waited one season and he would’ve had his first team spot back. He deserves this, fuck him.

2 Likes

I seriously doubt anyone here feels the slightest bit sorry for ol Snekhead!

1 Like

Was Vedran also in goals when Roar did something similar to us a while back?

2013/14 Grand Final? Slippery Fish?

Their forum is such a laugh right now. The Vedran hate tsunami is so refreshing. There are even theories that he’s match fixing, or that Sydney FC actually sent him to NWSW as a double agent.

3 Likes

This is a long held theory of my girlfriend. I had to begin to agree after the Derby game

I feel sorry for him. But my pity has to be yet another insult to him. He’s clearly no longer a threat and will never be (unless his next club - an NPL club - does us in the FFA cup) so I can afford to feel sorry.

Man, I was laughing so hard, I couldn’t believe it. :joy:

Look putting football rivalry aside its bit of a concern of where hes at. He did always have an occasional brain fade with us though overall he was a very solid keeper (we loved him for being a youth player but id put him comparable to redmayne right now) but with the mental health leave and the regularity of his errors, I do hope hes alright mentally.

Yes, I think so too. It’s looked like that for the last couple of months. I can’t really enjoy it like I used to.

Someone who faked a mental illness to force a move, and is now suffering an actual mental illness? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

2d2e42b6f0b51f8a2f

Nah I’m more worried about keepers who are doing the hard slog at state league clubs and dreamt big but never got the big break. The ones whose names I don’t know, the ones probably doing a night shift at Maccas right now.

Vedran has been hailed as a derby hero for both professional teams in this city, professed his love for one club and then pledged undying loyalty to the other, mocking his previous club in the process. I don’t feel the least sorry for the hissing snake. He made his own bed.

I’ve been out on the piss all night, only just checked this thread but totally claiming it. :rofl:

2 Likes