A-League Round 17 Discussion

Thought the same when I saw the score, but it’s far from the first time this season I’ve had that thought.

Lol this is dire stuff from Wanderers

Mitch Duke :joy::joy::joy:

Q. Is this the Wanderers’ moment

A. No

It’s been less than an hour of play and ole Mack over on the NWSW forum has locked the match discussion and posted up his post-game report already :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Another pen it’s 5-0

Inspired substitution?

Schadenfreude x10

#westsideshame.

The sight of Vedran flapping at that 4th one was like heroin for my eyes.

1 Like

Disappointing second half from newy

2 Likes

Two years after their fans left a Sydney derby at half time, history was created yet again as Mack locked the match thread over at North Western Sydney Wanderers forum at half time and started a post-match thread, leaving a (insert losing scoreline here) in the title :joy:

2 Likes

It looked for a while like it could have gone to 8 or thereabouts, but at least this means we are their record loss.
So how shit a home has this been for them now? Truly dismal.

1 Like

They’ve had a lot of miserable moments there. The highlight for them would be beating us 1-0 under contraversal circumstances.

6 straight home losses. Lose next week and they equal the late unlamented NZ Knights. Amazing.

1 Like

Perhaps unfortunately, they meet Central Coast next.

I’m enjoying the fact that out of a possible 24 points they could have taken in 2019 so far, they’ve come away with 1.

1 Like

Next week they have CCM. Losing that game to tie the record would be absolute scenes.

I wouldn’t bet against CCM…

Apparently RBB didn’t even do the poznan, the famous tradition they invented in 1888.

5 Likes

That game was fucking beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Babbel will surely get the arse if they lose to the Mariners next week and if he doesn’t he should walk