A-League Round 2 Discussion

Friday 7:50 - Adelaide vs Jets
Saturday 5:35 - CCM vs City
Sunday 5:00 - Brisbane vs Nux
Sunday 7:00 - Victory vs Perth

The first and last of these should be good games which should give a bit of an idea about who to watch this season.

I’m bummed that I can’t watch the game on Friday, it will be a good game, plus I’m keen to see how Adelaide play ahead of the final on Tuesday. Will definitely watch the last fixture, I recon Perth will do well this season and I’m counting on them getting at least a point from Melbourne.

Boland out for Adl.

Nux to get the draw away somehow.

Liking this years fixtures as most teams seem to have improved and there’s no real ‘easy’ games like CCM and Welly of the past few seasons.

Also really enjoying the myfootball app. There’s no value in fox sports for me as I watch one, maybe two games a week if that so it’s decent value for $80 a season.

I just wish you could Chromecast it though. If you could, I’d probably give up Foxtel.

You can!

Try the tricky workaround of opening the app, playing the streamed game, switching out of the app, turning on casting, then switching back.

I did it last night for the women’s game.

Yeah as bazm said, it seems to validate for screen sharing when you open the stream, so if you open the stream first, thn you’re good.
Quality is good too.

Awesome, thanks guys. I might switch over then. Can you play previous games on-demand? I often get home from the stadium and review parts of the game.

Hold on a minute there… Doesn’t look like previous games are available on demand. Not sure whether they stay on for a few hours at least, meaning you can at least watch a match if you were out at dinner or something.

They are there but they don’t hide the result. Tap on ‘Matches’, then the completed match and there is ‘Watch Replay’ under the score.

2 Likes

VPN and youtube are all you need for on demand matches, the FFA My Football channel broadcasts and saves every A-League and W-League game, set your VPN to Canada or Japan and Bob’s your auntie’s live in lover.

3 Likes

Ins and Outs

The full Ins and Outs can be found here

Adelaide United v Newcastle Jets
Friday, 26 October 2018
Coopers Stadium, Adelaide
Kick-Off: 7:20PM (Local) (7:50PM (AEDT))
Referee: Shaun Evans

Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne City
Saturday, 27 October 2018
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-Off: 5:35PM (Local) (5:35PM (AEDT))
Referee: Stephen Lucas

Brisbane Roar v Wellington Phoenix
Sunday, 28 October 2018
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Kick-Off: 4:00PM(Local) (5:00PM(AEDT))
Referee: Alex King

The Dark Stain that Diminishes us all v Perth Glory
Sunday, 28 October 2018
AAMI Park, Melbourne
Kick-Off: 7:00PM (Local) (7:00PM(AEDT))
Referee: Jonathan Barreiro

We’re looking at a high temp around 29 up here for Sunday. Hoping we’ll run over the top of the Nix…

New 1-0

Vargas

Keystone Kops defending from ADL

Goodwin is stinking up the joint, his final ball into the box has been woeful

Edit: And he scored. As is tradition

Quality header. Not good marking but makes for a great finish for the nutral.

Hoffman should of finished that

My granny woulda scored that

Isaias has had a mare tonight. Will probably domaine the final