A-League Round 7 Discussion - Lucky for Some

I lasted about 5 minutes before watching on mute.

Draw in this game and city beat Perth.

Our loss wonā€™t hurt as much

Surely that is as blatant handball as you will ever see? He mis-controls with absolutely nobody around and regaining control entirely dependent on use of the arm to control! Worst still in the World Cup it went in the other direction where super slo-mo is used to make every incident look worse than it is. Our goal v Denmark, Iran v Portugal and even the Final.

Blimey Toivenen looks the goods for A League levelā€¦

Victory are a pretty complete attack arenā€™t they? They have someone who can hold it up, they have pace and they have creativity.

Antonis is playing himself into Arnieā€™s squad.

In the aftermath of the second goal, I saw Antonis put his arm around Broxham.
Thatā€™s it.
Heā€™s dead to me.

Fack Terry and his awful decision to leave us for Greece

Adelaide nearly score on the counter and Speed is going on about Hondaā€™s recovery run, 25m behind play.

Melbourne score both goals courtesy of Toivonen and Antonis, Speed is banging on about Honda letting Kosta take a pen last week (like he wouldā€™ve missed that tap-in otherwise).

Fox must have redeployed Timmy Cam and heā€™s watching that feed one handed.

1 Like

Its nothing short of miraculous that Speed hasnā€™t come up with something like ā€œHonda has a great engineā€ yet.

Would be awesome if they lose him for the month. Come on Arnie, do us a favour and take him but donā€™t play him as revenge for that semi last season.

That was bad from Good.

Ikonomidis is some player. Deserves to be in the NT squad for sure.

Jets just went 2-0 up at home to Brisbane. Jair scored his first goal in over a year after Kaine Sheppard scored his first goal in the A-League. Both good moments.

Good to see Newcastle handing a beating to Brisbane - Aloisi put out a terrible starting XI today.

what a miss, thats what we would of done yesterday

Nice to see Sheppard score. Looked up to it coming off the bench in a few stints then an injury. Hopefully he makes it his own.

#SheppardforSocceroos

1 Like

How much longer until Oā€™Donovan comes back? Is it in the next week or two?

Week after