ALM - Final Round (26) Discussion - 2023/24

Wanderers being humiliated and eliminated is enough for me…. Shame are third regardless

So if Adelaide win v CCM next week, Wellington win the premiership. I think.

Yeah i want this to be an embarrassing defeat with players coming to blows with teammates.

And yes, CCM lose and its over on Wednesday.

1 Like

Welly have just been really good in transition. Some early season Ernie Merrick vibes but sometimes that is still enough in this league to 1-0 or 2-0 it every week without having much ball.

Mariners I have to give massive kudos. Slowish start under Jackson, the losses of Monty, Cumdog, Tulio and Triantis, the fixture congestion combined with all that travel (regardless of some pub opposition along the way). It’s been remarkable that they’re up there and on the verge. Will be well deserved if they get the job done and edge the battle of “everyone else’s second teams”.

1 Like

I’ll give my next 2 hours rent free in the Western side of Sydney, just to watch a car crash…

No echo but we’re getting the directors input via 10Bold atm. Waiting for Tuba Guy to make an appearance.

1 Like

And faghani is in charge.

Let’s go car crash.

I want blood.

AI images are great sometimes.

1 Like

lol it only took 3 minutes

Suck it

Lovely hit to be fair

Pretty sure he’s done that technique where you kick down on the ball to make it pop up. Lovely stuff.

Pretty sure he shanked the shit out of it.

2 Likes

All Rudans pre game hype lol

If it stays this way we have to win or we will be in 6th?

He’s good enough that I think he meant to knock it into the ground.

Wouldn’t it be easier to just hit it into the corner rather than trying to hit it into the ground to hit it into the corner?

Depends how often you practice something I guess

First Faghani blunder