ALM - Round 16 Discussion - 2023/24

Staj is still a genius, taking a dogshit squad on paper and got them playing super effective football to their strengths despite all the chaos o’er West.

Veart on the other hand, geez he must just about be under pressure. Coughing up a 2-0 lead and going behind to that kinda goal… 7 Perth players bombing on and taking tickets in the box while the AU midfield meander back without a care in the world. Worrying lack of effort given last weeks performance and the roasting you expect they’d have already copped during the week.

They really didn’t deserve that arsey equaliser.

2 Likes

I still really rate Staj and think he’s doing a great job with this squad. Taggart is a great striker and Williams is handy off the bench but not a whole lot of quality in that team, a lot of young players.

I know the team hasn’t been winning and that saps confidence, but I can’t help but feel that he’s lost the dressing room for a little while. He certainly looks and sounds like someone who could lose a dressing room in a huge dressing room meltdown.

1 Like

Adelaide really shit the bed there. Good for us in the grand scheme of things though so fuck em

Great game of football… thats what the league needs to push.

“come to the football, its entertaining”

That Giuseppe Bovalina kid has a future.
He reminds me of peak Rhyan Grant with his late runs into the final third and box and he’s got no problem getting up and down the field all game.

If the NT continues to have the issues we do at RB then I wouldn’t be surprised to see him World Cup contention for 2026.

Plus there’s the earworm

5 Likes

Western United vs Wellington has been delayed as Western United unexpectedly arrived in their home kit. The Wellington kit man has had to go for a drive to get their alternative kit…

1 Like

So jackets over t-shirts is back in style, shoot me now.

Nicely worked goal

Some nice passing there. Good start for the Phoenix.

Peak A-League.

1 Like

I think the time they played on dirt that had been painted green was more peak

If it can’t be Sydney FC this year, let it be Wellington that lift the toilet seat.

1 Like

Gotta start with the dinner plate first.

Donachie own goal. LOL

Bulls to be first to beat Melbourne Drawtory with a late controversial goal, right after doing it to them Parra lot.

Calling it now (Watch Bulls get smashed. :sweat_smile:)

That’s the “job half done” prize, let’s see the real deal go across the ditch.

To top it off, our women’s team was delayed after they went to the wrong venue

Honestly at this stage, there is no peak. There will never be a peak

1 Like