Australian Football Abroad Thread

I won’t be satisfied until I see his boy doing the victory lap with him. :wink:

Matty Ryan stays in the EPL with Brighton - if he doesn’t sign elsewhere

Rogic being linked with both Leicester and Southampton

I wonder how he would go as just another squad player compared to where being a big fish in a small pond.

The size of the pond is irrelevant if you’re never in it. Which club has the better medical facilities?

The Leicester link is obviously because of Brendan Rodgers. He would be competing with James Maddinson for a starting spot and there’s no way he wins that battle.
Southampton would be his best chance of getting a start although you would imagine Hassenhuttl will be having a big clear out so who knows who will be coming in. There’s also the added advantage of if he plays well he will get a move to Liverpool in 18 months.

1 Like

Maddison could be moving to a bigger club. But even if he isn’t might sit Rogic fitness wise to not be the 10 of his team to begin with. If Maddinson doesn’t move in the off-season he’ll be off at some point so would give rogic some time to settl

I don’t think Rogic just being an important squad player is a bad thing tbh

I don’t think Rogic is built for the EPL at all, but hope I’m wrong.

Interested to see what happens to Mooy now.

Newcastle are still keen apparently. If Rafa stays the he should go there, if not would staying at Huddersfield for a season be that bad? They haven’t overspent and won’t need to sell players so would be a good shout to come straight back up. He will be key to that and will be able to control games again, something he hasn’t had the chance to do for 2 years.

Wagner at Schalke next season. Love to see Mooy there

2 Likes

Bradden Inmann released by Rochdale

Daniel ‘Champion’ Vukovic.

2 Likes

He’s fucken ours, not Australia’s.

Most clean sheets in the league also, 14 of them.

The guy that’s played 278 A-League games?

28 for us and 250 for CCM, Welly, Perth and the 'tards?

The guy whose brother once said over a pool table at the Captain Cook that his brother hates us and would never play for us?

That guy?

1 Like

Yeah, our guy

3 Likes

Mabil won the Danish Cup, scored a pen in the shootout.

1 point behind Copenhagen with 2 games to go as well

Good stuff. Haven’t heard too much about how he’s doing over there since he came back for his sisters funeral.

EDIT: check out the video of him celebrating after the game on the Fox site. What a champ. :+1:

1 Like

Massive love for Mabil - great story of what he’s been through to get to where he is and there’s still plenty to come from him. Could see him kicking onto a bigger club and league soon.

4 Likes