Australian National Team Thread - #ArnieOut!

We need some Rhyan Grant at half time

1 Like

This is painful

There’s one team out there playing like this is the single most important moment of their lives, and another playing as if the match is just a formality ahead of the knock out stage.

Fuck we get it, this Baniateyah bloke is having a good game, can they bang on about it anymore?

1 Like

Why are the crowd giving it to Behich in particular?

FMD that was clearcut.

That’s 110% handball.

Is it time for the commentators to start asking about how good it’d be to have Timmy on the bench?

We’re not stretching the width of the pitch at all. Mabil is WAY too central, as is Kruse. Very easy for Jordan to crowd us out.

Ref is 1m away. How does he not see that?!

And Risdon isn’t crossing. He’s received the ball in wide positions but just looks for the pass inside or back.

We want VAR

Risdon is left-footed, which always makes me confused as to why he plays on the right.

Bozza rant coming up?

1 Like

The one time there isn’t VAR… sloppy at the back still.

What is the point of only having VAR from the quarter finals onward?

Playing like Ange’s teams used too. Not how we’ve seen Arnold’s teams play.

Maybe Boyle was one loss to many to absorb.

It’s the AFC. Best not to ask questions

Risdon has been poor. Also seems to not want to pass to Mabil.

We are currently very predictable.

Also, why is Kruse playing?

Is Rogic still injured? He’s certainly playing like he is. He’s had an absolute stinker. Created nothing and every touch has just about turned the resulting play to dust. If I was Arnie, I’d give him 15 minutes at most in the second half to start turning it around or to hook him for someone else.

The biggest changes we can make is to put Kruse and Mabil out wide. If they have to cut inside, then they can do so, but they can’t do shit when they’re playing inside. Jordan are way too easily denying the likes of Mabil the ball because Kruse and Mabil are basically standing right next to McLaren. Its clearly tactical but its not working for this game and we need to sort it out yesterday because its been pretty clear.