Brosquinho thread

When I read the email, I felt a slight well in the eyes :frowning:

NO YOU’RE CRYING

:sob:

Do we know if he’ll be fit to see out the season after Saturday? If not, his career would literally be ended by an injury suffered while scoring against WSW. There are worse ways of going out.

2 Likes

It seemed it was just a short-term heel injury. Hopefully he’ll be back for Newy.

Surely theres spot in the club for him. Dont know if he wants to management but a championship won by Coach Corica with his assistants Talay and Brosque and from a football department managed by Terry is a good thought

1 Like

Surely we can organise a testimonial match?

Sydney FC Legends v Marconi Stallions Legends at Parramatta Stadium? Kthx

3 Likes

Thus finishing my GFs interest in Sydney FC.

With Brosque retired and Brillante both leaving and shaving I hope the club is prioritising recruiting a good beard next season

2 Likes

I had a feeling this was the end, which is why Corica left him on when he was injured.

Saint Brosque.

I was hoping he would go around for 1 more year. Shattered

Extra motivation to win the toilet seat now. Let’s do it boys.

We have to fucking win the GF now.

What a guy.

1 Like

Between Brosque, Corica, McFlynn and Ninkovic we have all four stands of the new stadium named. Rhyan Grant narrowly misses out and can instead have a bar, serving only Woodstock bourbon, named in his mullets honour.

Absolute club legend. Was hoping he’d stick around one more year in the super sub role slated for this season, as its panned out we’ve flogged him. It’ll be sad but it’s been an absolute pleasure watching him all these years, from the days of running onto Juninho’s through balls to the “killer B’s” to being our leader and boasting one of the most luscious beards in history.

Will never forget the day he took Dogga’s seat in Bay 23 and it’s a shame we never got to show him some love while playing for S-Pulse, a crew of us travelling to Kashima were also going to detour and go see him play in Shizuoka in 2011, but football took a back seat and the game was called off the day before.

So glad he came back to us after apparently cleaning up in the Middle East, and we know he’s been appreciative of the club and responded in kind by being selfless $’s-wise the last few years, that’s greatly helped us build this squad and take the piss by getting Adrian in-cap etc. I can only presume the bronze statue is already being forged.

5 Likes

https://static.ffx.io/images/$width_800%2C$height_450/t_crop_fill/q_86%2Cf_auto/5f56524cda79103572698623b44125fa237ce4bf

2 Likes

Located at the back of Bay 23 of course.

He’s looking right at me there btw. :wink:

1 Like