Cheerleaders 2018

Really don’t get the hype. Very, very average.

1 Like

Fear.

It must be odd to live your life in such fear as I see displayed by certain segments of the Western World.

Do you mean the fear of change? Or the actual fear of the virus etc?

What I’ve found weird in the previous few months, is thinking that the supermarket shortages and fear of disease etc are things that aren’t even close to what some 3rd world countries come close to. It really makes you realize how lucky we are here.

Nah not virus.

The fear reaction in the states to BLM.

That’s just because old people don’t like change and they’ve been brainwashed to think America is awesome

I like change.

SFCU users don’t count. We all have the mental age of overweight uni students

1 Like

Yeah. Not asking how they get there.

What’s it like living in fucking fear of everything? I imagine it’s rather taxing.

I agree, some people seem to find outrage in everything too.

Most people find it hard to think in anything other than black/white terms when it’s clear that there is a lot of grey.

Politics is like that, everyone picks a ‘team’ and doggedly defends/denounces everything accordingly which of course just perpetuates those parties stupidity.

Left… right… two wings on the same chicken.

I thought we had us some turkeys?

I actually think that the situation is a lot more fluid in Australia with people jumping in between different parties based on single policy decisions. America on the other hand…

I know it’s just a stereotype but Australians in general are much more sensible than Americans

Yeh, we’ll vote for whoever promises us a few dollars.

1 Like

I vote for whoever promises a few trees!

It looks like my favourite Youtube Anarchist has something to say about fear.

1 Like

Some entertainment

https://twitter.com/archer_rs/status/1277505330885386240

Good fun. If only anyone could have foreseen this?
Not sure the LOLs are much consolation to EU residents in the UK who spent the last few years actively worrying and campaigning against this scenario playing out in their lives. So if the UK are denied vitamin D for their troubles, let them grow pale.
Still, I expect plenty of messy patch up reciprocal agreements to try and salvage these situations somewhat.

1 Like

I also expect our knee scraping politicians to make it easier for the unwashed to come here.

RS Archer
@archer_rs

Email The family have got themselves a lawyer and he’s presumably from the Lionel Hutz law school as he has said he sees “no reason” why an individual exception to Brexit rules couldn’t be applied to them. He has asked to call me as the their “local representative”.

This is better than the fucking telly.