Cheerleaders 2018

Poor bastard, though a cruisy shore posting would be nice.

WORST CHEERLEADERS EVER.

Who’s working through Christmas/NY’s? It’s super boring here, I think I’ve had 4 coffees and it’s only 10:30am

I’m working till the 28th with xmas day and boxing day off

I think I jinxed the coffee machine, the water intake bit broke and now I’m waiting for a plumber to fix it.

He’s now posting on some other forum about having to fix someone’s coffee machine on Christmas Eve.

1 Like

Work tonight until 4am.
Working all New Years as well but the advantage of that is free entry to Falls Byron.

Working from home on every day that’s not a holiday or a weekend, usual ‘emergency’ that really isnt.

Off from the 13th Dec til 14th Jan. First proper time off in 2 years

I only have the public holidays off and that it is. Granted I finish work at 8pm on New Years Eve.

Happy holidays to you all.

1 Like

Happy non denominational celebration forumites

Merry Christmas sad sacks and goo feasters.

1 Like

Well I’ve spent the morning comparing dividend yields, price to earnings ratios and other boring as batshit things.

It’s midday and I think I’ve got 1 phone call so far. I think I’m going to have to think about closing next year instead.

That first massive post-boxing day shit.

2 Likes

how glorious is it?

Cheerleaders has really gone downhill if we’re talking about bowel movements now.

Yeah man, this thread has turned to shit.

1 Like

Not just talking about - celebrating.

Happy New Year, freaks!
Here’s to three points on Friday, the Golden Boot for Alfie, a spot in the semi’s, and getting through to the round of 16 in the ACL

1 Like

Yeah Happy New Year all. Here’s to another year of wasted productivity on here.