Cheerleaders 2018

Happy New Year peeps

Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy New Years hooligans.

Update - work is still uber boring.

Wish that was the case here. I’m working till 8pm this week and I was still getting call after 7:00pm on New Years Eve.

Beer & wine is fine.

Wine then beer, oh dear…

The drive between Brisbane and Mackay would have to be the most boring in Australia

1 Like

Sydney-Melb ain’t fair behind.

Unfortunate faux pas on ABC News, a man was electrocuted in his own driveway when he stepped on live wires brought down by the storm on Saturday night…”emergency services couldn’t help the man, his wife & children who were understandably distressed, were treated for shock…”
:frowning:

Hey ya’ll

Decent pub in or around the city that does trivia on a Monday or Tuesday night?

I’ve not been to trivia but the Belvedere does it on Tuesday nights. Tuesday is also steak special day, $16 for a feed and a schooner (I do lunches there).

Might give it a go, cheers

I think The Trinity has shifted their trivia night to Tuesdays.

Forgot to say, good shout.
The steak special went down a treat, and with only 4 teams playing Trivia, we pissed in second place, and won a tonne of free drinks along the way.
Probably go back at some point.

And then gabbed 11pm KFC on the dash back to the Tain station.
Good times.

1 Like

Shit that sounds good.
Might try and raise a brain posse and come knock you preeners off your fucking perch.

I just realised this morning that SFCU still works on our network. Now that I’m back working in an office instead of a ship I’m worried that my forum usage time is going to rapidly increase.

2 Likes

People stuck in lifts in the city…in this weather…
:nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Delicious.

I had an orientation meeting at the school for our little ones.
It was at 9 for about an hour.
My new chief just says ah take the whole day off. Why not

I’m really enjoying not being on a ship anymore

1 Like

570mm in the last 7 days. Monsoon is about to turn around and come back as it picks up strength. Great.

Fans of the Simpsons should search out Dankmus (I found via Spotify) - i would recommend the tracks ‘Hello Mr Thompson’ & Dissin Your Fly Girl’

3 Likes

This is the best thing to happen to me all day