Cool corners of the internet

What about fullbacks?

This is obviously still in the beta stage.

1 Like

What is ChatGPT’s position on Frangos v Silvas?

3 Likes

Clearly no point asking Scarlett or Jessica.

No, due in large part to the entirely fictional nature of the position.

I mean … it looks plausible …

Also:

1 Like

Not sure how that happened. Undeleted.

The breadth of things this thing can make up is pretty mindblowing.

But it is so amazingly confident in its bullshit, which could be kinda scary (actually the above is way too much spice and nowhere near enough water for the amount of meat and rice) if taken seriously.

Last night I got it to create a python script for running an API which generates Australian Powerball numbers when called. And it did - it wrote valid code that, when run, creates an endpoint which actually generates powerball numbers when called. Then I suggested that there was a possibility that it would generate the same number more than once in the same draw, which it agreed was a mistake and offered alternative code. It used a function random.choices(..., unique=True) - where a “unique” parameter simply does not exist for this function, and when I challenged it on that - like the most smug bullshit-artist interviewee imaginable - it insisted that was because I was using Python 3.6 while this feature was added in 3.8 (absolutely not true).

Lol. For the uninitiated, the latter yes, the former is just a word for chicken (cooked as a food, not the animal). I think Frangos might be a reasonably common Greek surname though. I can’t believe I’m trying to mansplain an AI

#whynotboth