Everything is on fire - the US politics thread

If this "movie’ we’re all in stars The Rock flying a helicopter then I’m fine with that.

1 Like

It would need to be a large helicopter.

Some sort of Soviet job you reckon?

Trump should be able to hook us up

1 Like

I won’t bother going through your whole fantasy list. I’ll just debunk a couple of easy ones

AZ: With 65400 votes left to count Biden has a 16985 vote lead, to catch up, Trump has to get 76% or more of the remaining votes, a proportion he has failed to achieve in any AZ district.

There will be no recount in NC, there’s no basis for it, a recount can only be requested in NC when there is less than 0.5% gap. Neither the presidential vote nor the senate race meets that criteria.

The PA ballots which arrived after the deadline have been logged and stored and have not been counted in anyone’s tally. That’s common knowledge outside of your confederacy of dunces.

The rest of your ‘predictions’ are equally bullshit, Trump’s lawyers, when they’re not giving press conferences outside landscapers are 0 and 10.

5 Likes

How come the Republicans aren’t claiming any of the senate votes are illegal?

Yes there is, but its a bit out-of-the-way. You need to click on the user you want to ignore to bring up their profile, then click on the “Normal” button in the top right area. From the ensuing drop-down menu, click “Muted” or “Ignored” and you’re sweet.

3 Likes

I know Jubal has some crazy rants sometimes, but I wouldn’t go that far as to ignore him…

2 Likes

Ignored. Thanks.

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks

1 Like

A thousand thanks to you sir.

1 Like

And if The Rock in is it, you must know there’s the obligatory Rock Bottom to be dished out to somebody.

But you know what caused the earthquake?

People’s Elbow. :wink:

1 Like

The “People’s” elbow? Nice try, commie.

oh the tolerant left :rofl:

2fbpf7

Come back when captain shitstain’s lawyers have won a meaningful lawsuit. Everybody with 2 braincells or more knows its a grift to pay off campaign debt.

2 Likes

Have to say I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the relative lack of unrest / violence. It’s like they’ve all just run out of schnapps and decided to head home.

2 Likes

Stewman posting using 5G, yes or no?

6 Likes

I’LL COLLECTIVISE YOUR TAXES!!!

“Liberals”.
Feck off with your American terminology, yankee boy.

Sad troll now on the ignore list. Thanks!