Everything is on fire - the US politics thread

Stop feeding the troll.

1 Like

An earthquake will hit and it’s will shear off into the sea.

3 Likes

Keeping watching California, that’s where the biggest surprise will be.

I bet Joe wishes he was a nicer person;

Karma’s a bitch :grinning:

if you’re really QAnon then you’ll tell us whats going to happen in CA

2 Likes

Trump’s election fraud hotline currently dealing with mainly dick pics and prank calls

1 Like

Patience. We have another 4 weeks of this!

All the pieces will fall into place. Trump knew they were going to cheat, he’s been tweeting it for a year. Do you really think he wouldn’t put counter measures in place?

He could have put all the necessary voting restrictions in place before the election to stop it, but he didn’t, he let them cheat and then collected all the proof he needs while it was happening.

Do you really think it’s a coincidence that Ruth Bader Ginsburg ‘died’ at exactly the right time for him to install a constitutional Supreme Court Justice in the shortest time possible before an election that will be decided by the Supreme Court?

You’re watching a movie.

1 Like

Does this forum software have a “Hide user” option? It’s such a shame that topics have to be hijacked by lunatics with zero history of good-faith discussion on this forum.

3 Likes

then why didn’t the Democrats stack the Senate?

yeah at least Forte tried to debate rather than just telling people to “watch what happens”

3 Likes

It’s 35 days until the Electoral College vote. Let’s count them down together!

We’re all in this together, it’s time to unite! :100:

More like Q A-Mong

1 Like

When nothing else works, a good old DoS attack on reality is a great fallback.

James Woods poisoned Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

4 Likes

Earnestly believing in this lizard man rubbish is so embarrassing. It’s sad and I’m sorry that your life is at a point where you’ve been consumed by it (I went through a backwards cap phase so I get it - noone is perfect). On the plus side there are online forums more suited to you:

Hide user function whip around?

8 Likes

My favourite part. I suspect she’s hanging out with JFK Jr.

1 Like