HAL Transfers and Rumours 19/20

Marco Kurz may be leaving Adelaide when his contract expires at the end of the season. Rumours of a rift between him and DoF Aurelio Vidmar over Kurz’s training methods which have resulted in an increase of soft tissue injuries.

Scott Brown now linked to WSW

EDIT: Looks like they saw Western and assumed Wanderers when its actually still the Melbourne expansion side

Looks like Adelaide have signed Fornaroli, he will improve their team significantly.

Where is that from? I’ve just seen this from SBS from 3 hours ago saying he isn’t going anywhere:

Travis Dodd is claiming it’s true

yeh i doubt they’d let him go to a major rival for nothing in exchange. but hey…they might have someone else lined up

Mariners are going to make 2-4 signings in the next week including a couple of visa signings and an Australian (read: Nichols).

How many clubs has nicols now played for?

Five, but Perth twice.

http://www.ultimatealeague.com/player_detail.php?player_id=129

Surely he’ll break a record should he go to the Mariners?

Nope, Reddy is on 7. :wink:

http://www.ultimatealeague.com/player_detail.php?player_id=114

A couple Ghanian sites reporting Nux are close to signing Essien

Don’t know how many Kiwi’s he’ll attract but he Will be a great addition for the league with his huge profile and hopefully bring in a few more occasional fans.

Weren’t they close to doing that in the off season? While he would be the sort of legitimate superstar that would show the FFA that they deserve a licence extension, I’d be wary of upsetting a successful side.

He’s what, 36 or 37, and been playing in Indonesia?

Big name but nailed on to be as past it as Gallas was.

Mulvey has just said 2 signings in next few days

I wonder if they are Mitch and Nicholls?

He actually said an experienced player and a young player.

Besart Berisha to replace Ross McCormack? Imagine being a defender coming up against him and The Wizard in the same game!
Young player could be Tongyik for 6 months until he goes to West Melbourne?

Jem Karacan is one of them

And now Gatt tweeting Matt Derbyshire (edit: back tracked on that tweet)

Karacan looks a pretty good signing. Only 29.