HAL Transfers and Rumours 21/22

Decent journeyman.

Seen worse grace the league.

Wasnā€™t great for fulham (given loans and stuff he didnā€™t actually pay much for us) but A league a level or two down from there, and has played solid level since. Should do ok here assuming he can handle the weather

Was wondering how long before we saw a headline like this. The guy made two league cup second half subs for the club. Barely worth the titleā€¦

1 Like

Yet correct, and more appealing to the masses than ā€œAdelaide sign ex Peterborough playerā€

1 Like

Brisbane apparently bringing Ibini back

Just read that and absolutely pissed myself laughing. Brisbane still gonna Brisbane.

Also, called it a year ago. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Our GK is a former Arsenal trial player.

I mean good luck to him I guess. Hope he does well

2 Likes

Based on that photo, Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s signing for Roar or dropping his new collab with Weeknd and Ty Dolla Sign

1 Like

I thought I read heā€™d just signed for some UAE club.

He did in 2018

Lots of happy Vancouver Whitecaps fans in your mentions?

1 Like

Western United apparently signing both Nikita Rukavytsya and Morgan Schneiderlin

Ruka would have been a great signing 5 years ago

He was about to sign for us in the Arnold days, Wanderers gave him a huge offer and then did nothing there.

Mykolaiv Legend.

1 Like

WHORE!

Ruka wasnā€™t even a great signing 8-9 years ago at Parramatta. 23 games, 3 goals.

Did alright in Israel though. Wasnā€™t he the leagues top scorer a couple times.

IIRC his wife is Israeli and he said he was content to live and play there for the rest of career.

1 Like

Fuck me, heā€™s 36!