HAL Transfers and Rumours 21/22

Even if he’s not, be worth paying a transfer for?

1 Like

Samuel Silvera left the Mariners for overseas after a few shitting on the club and the league. Won’t surprise me to see him in NPL soon.

1 Like

Can’t fault either of those signings. Plenty of upside in both of them.

2 Likes

Rowes joins Hearts

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Let the beat … drop

1 Like

Lewis Miller goes from CCM to Hibs… looks like a good move, he has been super impressive at right back this season so hope he gets some decent game time there as I think he probably has better potential than Atkinson long term for a Socceroos place.

1 Like

Was just coming to post that. Scotland (or Hibs and Hearts) seem to be really scouting the league. Hope they all do well and kick on.

1 Like

Actually he has gone from CCM to Macarthur to Hibs

I think this was missed on this thread, but Ugarkovic signed with Phoenix. Fantastic pickup and someone that Talay can build around. Looked a bit lost out West with Robinson constantly shuffling the midfield.

Musti replacing Branners at Perth, 3 years

straight swap please

1 Like

Good for him, I liked Musti but he didn’t really get to shine for us for whatever reason. 3 years is good for him also

3 Likes

Ruben running him on long range shooting drills should = comedy gold.

1 Like

Why even do drills when all you need is some vanilla chocolate magic?

3 Likes

O’Neill to Jets confirmed.
7am on a Saturday is a weird time to tweet it.

Disappointed he’s not coming to us but I’m glad it’s to a regional club. Good to see Newcastle make a strong signing

1 Like

O’Neill seems very driven by family rather than footballing priorities. Went back to Perth in response to his father’s illness/death. Maybe his wife is from Sydney/Newcastle and she wants to be close to family.

Sad we could not get him. But with Brattan and Yaz hopefully we will be set.