Remaining A-League Fixtures Discussion

We have won the plate so the table now is only an academic exercise to see who we will be playing in the Finals. At this point it could be anyone, there are only four points between sixth and ninth. There are only two teams who cannot make the finals and one of them is Melbourne Victory. Good times.

1 Like

Adelaide can do the world a huge favour tonight with a win and put more points gap between 6th place and WSW.

1 Like

Opseth really does look like McGree 5 years in the future found a time machine and came back to warn him not to have a 4some in Thailand (and to not get a generic sleeve tattoo either)

1 Like

I know this makes me seem old but fuck it.

McGree looked like a nice young lad and now he has a stupid full sleeve tattoo. Kids these days.

1 Like

One wonders where Adelaide would be now had they not been weighed down by a shit coach for most of the season.

5!

I don’t mind seeing Poppa’s side cop 5 goals against them.

What’s with the music during the replays?

Elvis’s brother scores on debut, LOL

1 Like

A Phoenix win today against Western Suburbs would be excellent.

1 Like

Entertaining game so far.

Not entertaining for Nicolai Muller. Horrible collision and has been out cold for a few minutes.

Fenton is lucky to still be on the field

Yeah that was fucked up. Pretty serious concussion by the looks of it.

Cox is the size of a house

Fat Jamie Soward

Are the RBB boycotting this game too?

Maybe they prefer their COVID parties.

If this Newcastle squad strengthens a little, they might have a really good season next time around. A lot to like there.

1 Like

I think the same can be said for all the teams in the A-League except for CCM, Victory and the Sydney FC team that turned up last night.

2 Likes