Wests vs WU - Friday, 7:30pm
City vs Melbourne - Saturday, 5:00pm
Perth vs Newcastle - Saturday 7:30pm
CCM vs Adelaide - Sunday 6:00pm

WU
City
Perth
Draw

Do I need a flannie, a torana and a pack of winnie blues for friday night?

You live in Bathurst, don’t you already have all those? :smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

WU
City
Perth
CCM

Who can afford winnie blues these days?

1 Like

WU
City
Perth
CCM

I’ve had about a carton of 'em whilst on my runs around the harbor the last couple weeks…

2 Likes

United
City
Perf
Mariners

Looks too easy on paper - CCM to snatch it.

WU,what’s up BABS?

Tards,win us the Plate!

Perff at home

Reds

Tards win good for us on the table.
Citeh win good for humanity.

Babbel seems to have backing but a cool 5-0 loss would be good for drama.

1 Like

Just taken up the offer of a free corporate ticket at WankFest for tonight. Despite pledging I’d only ever visit the away bay for derbies, the chance to hurl abuse at Rudan and Babbel (in this climate) was just too good to pass up.

4 Likes

Note to Mark Bosnich; everyone in a team giving 2% extra does not translate to a team giving 22% Extra. It’s still Just 2% at the team level.

6 Likes

RBB raised $30k for bushfire victims.

Fair play.

3 Likes

Is that before or after Boris’s cut?

7,000 max.

6 Likes

Calver as right wing back?

He played the same position last week, did it well including a lovely assist

Seems like a waste. They signed 16 CBs.

In their system the wing backs spend more time in a back line of five than usual. I think this suits Calver who is more of a defender than a winger.

So I notice the top right corner of the FOX broadcast is advertising the “LIVE NOW” BBL game on ch 501, in case you were bored and wanted to switch over. The BBL game doesn’t carry a reciprocal advertisement for the A-league game though.

@Clovis my view of the world is Grant is a wingback. Calver at wingback is defensive overkill. Neither of us are wrong but its not the style for me. If you’re playing against a front 3 (not a 451) then maybe.