Round 12 - 2019/20 Discussion

Friday 7:30 - Adelaide vs Wests
Saturday 5:00 - WU vs Nux
Saturday 7:30 - Jets vs Roar
Tuesday 7:00 - CCM vs Perth

Draw
WU
Roar
Perth and a goal will break again, leading to a repeat of the chaos of last season’s NYE game.

NorWesters
Draw
Roar
Perrf

Destruction to the goal post!

1 Like

Adl
Draw
Roar
Perf

The A-League really doesn’t help itself with the lack of fixtures at this time of year. We should have games on almost every night around now.

Pissants
Nux
Draw
Draw

They did that a few years ago. No idea why they stopped. I suspect the club’s didn’t like the really inconsistent gaps between games.

Because metrics, I suspect.

It’d be great for us tragics but the average person doesn’t give a fuck about midweek football, holiday period or otherwise.

1 Like

MIdweek football is stupid.

Football should be played at 3pm on Saturday from Autumn, through Winter and into Spring.

1 Like

Yes,it is…just look at most parks at that time!

Give him a year or two of first team experience and Toure will rip this league apart.

That’s been coming. Adelaide should be one or two up.

So you’re now allowed to kick out at a player after being fouled with no repercussions

The lack of even a yellow is ridiculous

This is what happens when you put Kurt Ams anywhere near the control of a football match.

How did VAR take over two minutes to decide if that crossed the line? It seemed very clear.

VAR is as useless as ScoMo.

Adelaide getting Beathed!

I think Sweigler was right to blow up at officials who made eight players run half the length of the field in 40 degree heat when it was such an obvious offside.

It is Var stuffing up the game again.