Round 12 - Perth vs Sydney FC - 9/1/19

Hard to blame the first one on Zullo. Retre lost Davidson and allowed the cross.

1 Like

I think they were just moshing or whatever itā€™s called these days.

When do we get a new left back?

The current one is fkn sh*t

It never looks good when someone falls over without any assistance. We might get someone on now who is more mobile and can work harder for the team.

Has Wilkinson just lost the ability to organise a defence? He was so good at that last season.

This is turning into a shitshow. Come on boys turn it around

Hard to say. They only showed it for a few seconds. It might have just been vigorous celebrating

He had someone like Buijs to bail him out when he didnā€™t have the pace and he could concentrate more on cutting out balls when needed. Now he doesnā€™t have someone as good or as fast next to him, heā€™s being exposed.

Quite a few goals being scored this season by exploiting the gap between Zullo and the left-sided CB, whoever it is.

I think the thing that pisses me off most is this is just a typical Popa tactic which weā€™ve outplayed for years now. Glory are working hard and not doing anything spectacular and then hitting hard on the counter.

2 Likes

Fuck it. Bring the kids on and see if they can light a fire under the others.

Well at least Oā€™Neill buried Santalab.

1 Like

Not sure why weā€™re trying to walk it through the middle when thereā€™s 3 CBs and 2 DMs waiting for us. Got to stretch the field a lot more before trying to do that.

1 Like

Wow reffing is shit

Remember when Adrian did an elbow like that and the entire league went into a meltdown about how it should have been red?

Weā€™re not playing well tonight.

Weā€™re basically playing it among our backs and DMs, but no one is setting themselves up to receive the ball in the ten hole. So we are reduced to looped balls that go absolutely nowhere.

Itā€™s all good, weā€™ll go on to win 3-2 in the second half.

Redmayne needs to work on his communication skills. He has thrown Wilko under a bus a few times now

Horrendous

Thanks Brillante

1 Like