Round 12 - Perth vs Sydney FC - 9/1/19

Jesus fuck. This isn’t the best match I’ve seen this season.

1 Like

What about 5-3?

1 Like

Typical Brillante.

Also, probably the first time it’s ever been said, but Milos has been poor.

Brillante and Zullo are having shockers tonight.

1 Like

Ok that 3rd one was bad.

Sack em all

Would you believe 3-4?

1 Like

When was the last time we conceded 3 goals in a half?

Really frustrating half of football to watch

Not getting much support mind you.

Worst game from Brillante all season. And it’s not like he is having a great season.

At home to Wellington like 3 weeks ago.

6 Likes

Truly diabolical. Front to back.

good point, well made

The lads are probably knackered. Bimbi should have played some of the reserves. Hindsight and all that

:joy:

Out of all people, FUCKING SANTALAB

Brillante had a bad touch but that was a fucking horrendous ball from Retre. How fucking hard is it not to do a diagonal pass in your own third 15 seconds before the half-time whistle? Retre has been good for most of this season but he has to be hooked at half-time. Responsible for two goals. Just horrible.

Good point testament about the fatigue. Even guys like O’Neill looked pretty tired and unusually sweaty after 35 mins.

De Jong off please, who else ? I think ninko, Alf and brosque are working hard, but ninko needs someone else to provide outlets for our fullbacks/dm’s, ATM he’s the only one

Edit: retre is solid when played forward, not in defense, get him off for tratt or anyone. Da Silva/Caceres for De jong

Not sure why, but Redmayne has become very suspect in goals for me. He has this thing where he moves himself away from the line of the shot. Did it against Connor Pain the other night and now Santalab’s goal appears to be have been hit directly at him and he’s flung an arm out?

We’re making Central Coast look good.

We’ve had 48 hrs more recovery time than Perth.