Round 12 - Perth vs Sydney FC - 9/1/19

this is just pathetic

Yeah Jop is, but I remember Warland also being faster than Jop, which was the other problem the Wilkinson - Jop pairing has/had.

Not exactly, there are a myriad of options or possibilities that can occur. No change is basically saying that SC was happy with the first half and that doing the same thing is going to claw us back.

In your particular instance, Brilliante can drop back? An hour of football and we havenā€™t had a shot on targetā€¦

1 Like

Half time subs should have been de Jong and brosque for dds and Caceres

Should have made sub by now

First shot of the second half comes at 62min mark

So ponderous in possession. First instinct is always sideways.

Was that our first shot? I feel like we might have had one very early on but canā€™t remember.

De Jong Snap shot in the first half that didnā€™t really threaten the goal.

1 Like

Brosque had our best chance but totally scuffed on his right peg.

Sausage roll!!!

Pick that out.

Get in, what a hitā€¦

Just a couple more of those Alfie and weā€™ll take that.

Alfie puts it where the spiders live

1 Like

Great strike but so telling that we didnā€™t work it and it was as jammy as they come.

That said, bring on the 4-3!

This isnā€™t England. Perth is almost 4000km away from Sydney, and theyā€™re doing it in midweek. Its a tough ask. That said, some of the goals conceded have been so poor. The travel canā€™t be an excuse for those kind of errors.

LE FONDRE! BOOM! Where did that come from?

Redmaynes distribution is probably the worst Iā€™ve seen. Ever.

Also interesting that weā€™ve moved to a 4-2-3-1 which i think is better than SDJ partnering ALF up front.

Perth do that trip the most in this league and theyā€™re about to sit 6 points clear at the topā€¦

In midweek? Okay then.