Round 13 - Sydney FC vs Adelaide - 13/1/19

Fuck me…since giving away the pen, Calver has passed to them 4 times…

We seem absolutely determined to lose this.

Brosque about to come on. Let’s see how this impact sub thing works.

Someone watching TV - what the fuck just happened?

Le Fondre was in offside position when O’Neill got a touch on it. Easy decision.

Le Fondre came back from an offside position.

Still a shit reff. Adelaide has been diving all game and the reff is loving it. He is worse than. Beath

Cheers guys. It flashed up with Mistaken Identity on the screen at the stadium and it is too small to see the replay.

In a country where violent thugs, rapists, animal abusers and violence against women perpetrators are routinely forgiven and considered to have turned over a new leaf after 6 weeks suspension, 30 years probably sees him as some hero in helping to bring to light match fixing.

Fox fucked up the replay and only showed it after the decision but I thought as soon as the VAR was called it was getting chalked off, so it doesn’t really matter.

Thoughts on De Silva today? Some decent touches but clearly needs more game time to get on the same wavelength as Le Fondre. He missed a couple of good passes earlier for that reason.

Da Silva is very much like Caceras. Looks good on the ball, lots of tricks, but produces very little.

Come on, get a third and wrap this up

Does he need more time on the field in order to learn how to produce things?

Finally some good keeping

Redmayne bailed us out there.

Big time.

That was unnecessarily hairy, but getting three points is all that matters. We don’t want to be too far behind Perth at this point of the season.

Great save by Redmayne

Phew, breathe a huge sigh of relief

Scrappy as hell but boy I’ll take it.

Huge intervention from Redmayne at the end there.

Tratt with the Fox Sports man of the match.

1 Like