Round 14 - 2019/20 Discussion

Muller has had a few decent moments too, probably the only acquisition in the front third that’s improved them since Duke arrived.

And they are still better on paper than how they perform every week, so… only one way fingers should be pointed when that’s the case imo.

Lol at some classic Cammy shithousery there. I adore the kid.

Lopar isn’t worth using a foreign spot. He’s a decent shot stopper at best, but is garbage for every other aspect of the job description.

Kurto is the only keeper I’d say has proven in his time here to be worthwhile of recent times.

2 Likes

Forgot about Muller, yeah he’s tidy too.

242f18e04c5c8d7e68de4a1486f4ed15

8 Likes

Ziegler is fast becoming a player with a melon I’d absolutely love to put into the ground.

2 Likes

If Lopar used his hands that’s an easy save.

More like B-Lopar

4 Likes

He’s all feet and flappy as f*ck. I’m surprised players don’t go for the megs when 1 on 1 with him.

So do we think they’ll go for Merrick after they punt Babbs tomorrow?

He’s managed to shut them quickly a few times in those situations, but he also tends to shy away when the trigger is pulled (scared of the ball) so I reckon he’s ripe to being rounded.

Merrick needs more ink to fill the role.

Possibly, but at 34 I’m not sure how much rounding he’s got in him and undoing what I think are bad habits (stepping inside the goal for no reason off corners as one example).

Wales absolutely bottled that

Did Devlin ever play deeper for us? I can only remember him playing high as an AM.
Either way, he’s been superb since coming into their team. Good on him.

It’s great to see him going well, and a massive fuck-you to western United after the way rudan gutted their squad. The Grand final is the only game im in the country for this season, and the thought crossed my mind how much fun it would be to play it away in Wellington.

1 Like

That ain’t happening, but the Fever are welcome to the away end when we host it at Bankwest.

3 Likes

I can’t take any more of Speed’s opinion-commentary. Watching this on mute.

Why didn’t Amadi-Holloway take that on instead of going down so softly? Rubbish.

Decent goal though and probably deserved on the balance of play.

So far so good

Not a bad hit from Atkinson. 2-2.