Round 14 - Sydney FC vs Newcastle - 19/1/19

Atrocious call. Tin foil hats on socials will love this one.

Brandon may cop a week as ref missed his stomp entirely?

I wanna see Mack’s take.

This is all distracting attention away from how grim we are yet again.

Sheeeeet

Fuck Ivanovic deserves the assist there.

How did he not score?

Miss of the season

Ivanovic has been mint running at understrength shit teams. I think he’s earned a go at being given time in a tougher game.

ARGH

Well done

A win is a win is a win.

Given the players out, that’s a pretty good result. O’Neill and Brosque were both fantastic. Great cameo from Ivanovic. Newcastle were absolute trash tonight.

As if there was any doubt, but top 6 is a lock. Newy a shadow of last season, the other 3 are trash.

Definitely!

A great 3 points with an inexperienced bench.

Newy aint the team of last season but need a run to oust City from 6th(later in the season).

Motm voting

Bozza basically indicated that maybe the reffs have been looking after Sydney for the last 2 years. He is such a dick.

1 Like

We signed the top goalscorer from the World Cup but not 1 single media report. Staj’s sacking will get todays column inches so I doubt it will be reported again. Guess football in this country needs a club to sign Bernard Tomic, Nick Kyrigos or <insert name of this years the most overhyped 20/20 player here> or get the players to carry out unprovoked assaults or release video of themselves acting indecently to get any media attention at this time of the year!

1 Like

:joy: If you’ve seen some of the whackjobs that tweet to him then you know where he gauges his public opinion from.

1 Like

We have, he wears # 31 and put one on a plate for ALF today.

3 Likes

LOL,
sausage roller forgot the sauce today.