Round 15 - 2019-20 Discussion

Yeah, fair call, was just spitballing. Having only watched the highlights Blackwood probably deserves a nomination too, the hoggery and butchering of what should’ve been a simple tap in at the end of 90 mins was pretty indicative of his career. Used to think there was a baller in the making there, but he really hasn’t kicked on despite enough game time at Adelaide.

It won’t stop me saying that Sotirio tried to cross it when he hit the crossbar earlier :wink:

Do you reckon Welly should’ve had that penalty for the alleged handball? I thought the referees got it right.

Some very tidy work there from Wenzel-Halls. Welly ruing their inability to score earlier when they should have.

I’m torn between wanting Talay to do well and the league 1/2 journeymen do badly, and wanting Melbourne Victory to go down to 8th

Welly were very unlucky but you got to put away your chances. Pretty good game in what was difficult conditions.

Entertaining and much more enjoyable than last night.Although Kruse denied a Pen and Tard loss is hard to top!

Harper is inventing people who have been talking about Delbridge getting called up to the NT. Fucking stop it already!

6 Likes

That’s an absolute gem. What a hit noone

Why so surprised. This is the same mob who still, 15 years on, gives us 3/4pm kick offs in Perth.

Nice curler from No one but that was bad keeping from Italiano. Got nowhere near it despite being in a half-decent position.

I’m convinced he is Delbridge’s agent. There’s no other logical explanation for it.

3 Likes

Live it looked amazing replays definitely show italiano should have done better

Yeh if you quizzed Arnie I’m guessing he’d take blokes like Elsey, Donachie, Calver and Devere over Delbridge.

Ridiculous handball rule raises its ugly head again and its cost Newcastle after a good start to the second half.

Not to mention Ryan McGowan.

I’m fairly sure that the people he was talking about was one A. Harper.

1 Like

He’s a given with Good and Mrcela. I’m talking about the general standard battlers.

Fuck me, Harper is hard work. Why don’t we have a no commentary option yet?

2 Likes

Speed loves him as well.
The chuckle brothers ride again.

2 Likes

I’m working on the theory that if we keep acting surprised Foxsports might figure it out.