Round 16 - Melbourne vs Sydney FC - 4/4/2021

the questions are; will Corica make any selection shocks? Will we continue with the same formation? Will Kosta haunt his old club?

No
Yes
He will scare the goal posts

2 Likes

I think he should continue to do the same thing that has got us to mid table.

Hey folks sorry I havenā€™t posted on here for a whileā€¦ but is anyone going to the game tomorrow?

1 Like

This is the team that played Yeboah into form, I am expecting three each from Bobo and Babar.

Playing for our future tomorrow. Drop points and thereā€™ll be no choice but to fold the club.

2 Likes

I expect 5 own goals- one from each of the back 4 and Redders and hat tricks to Broxham, Kruse, Kamsoba and Acton in a 17-0 loss.

2 Likes

Bat & Ball back room is booked for anyone who wants to watch the game in the pub.

Thereā€™s a pretty sizeable contingent headed down there.

3 Likes

For those SFC away fans in Melbourne for game (like me), any plans to meet up pre/post game? If so where?

Pretty certain its The Crafty Squire.

1 Like

Unavailable: 7.Michael ZULLO (calf), 12.Trent BUHAGIAR (knee), 19.Chris ZUVELA (knee)

mmm. whatā€™s happening with Zullo and Trent, for Peteā€™s sake?

You forgot the bit where we line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

3 Likes

Fire up!

1 Like

Counting down now, so keen for this game

Would you say you are fired up?

Hanging for this also. I hope we totally destroy them

1 Like

Iā€™m sure they will be fine next week

Fuck yeah ticket bought fire up carnts!!!

Cunts paying $5.50 a win. Free money with our form and generally how football goes.

i was listening to skybluestories and one of the guys seemed to have some ā€˜in the knowā€™ infoā€¦Zullo more likely to be back on Wednesday night, Buhagiar has bone bruising so still a bit of an unknown.

1 Like