Round 18 - Brisbane vs Sydney FC - 8/2/18

What a complete disgrace. Fucking Josh Brillante strikes again. He absolutely needs to go to the bench.

1 Like

Players need to spend more time on the forums. So complacent.

2 Likes

We just haven’t take our chances. And that’s what happens when you don’t. You get undone by a worldie. We haven’t played bad. Just haven’t finished.

The goo is strong with this one

We’ve missed out on one here with melbourne playing glory on sunday. We could’ve made it really tight at the top if we had won and victory had won. Fucking pathetic from the boys and a team definitely not worthy of a premier plate

This. Weve been bloody average all season, only the away win against city gave me any hope

Maybe less diagonal hail Mary crosses next time eh?

dog.
fucking.
shit.

Nick Meredith is walking around with a semi

2 Likes

Worst performance of the season, to lose to a Brisbane B or C team is pretty embarrassing. We missed some solid chances but so did they.

I would be frustrated if we dominated and messed it up but we didn’t. We looked lazy and COMPLACENT from the first minute up until the last.

Stinkfest.

Difficult to recall a worse performance/result.

“That’s football. We’ll lick our wounds”

Sorry, Brannerz. But that loss is a lot deeper than a few unlucky breaks.

Serves us right for wearing navy for no reason.

Probably the worst game since the absolute nadir of the RoT, but without the lols.

Matt McKay played CB FFS

1 Like

Should have said “as long as Matt McKay plays in midfield”. No way we would have lost to cheap turnovers if the old codger was in charge of pressing.

1 Like

Oh well that’s a crap start to the sporting weekend.

Oddly enough we created enough chances to have the game wrapped up early in the second half, but in the end they fought back well and deserved their win.

I feel like someone has shit into my mouth.

1 Like

Lets be completely honest, it wasn’t exactly easy making them look competitive.

Should have be up 3 or 4 by half time.

Brilliante absolutely shit house mistake followed by Warland.

Bring back Jop! And probably give retre a go in the brilliante role

Looking forward to Corica robot recording interview. “We outplayed them had the ball , better side , unlucky yadda yadda”

Ninkovic knows that he’s allowed to shoot right? The amount of times he tries to walk it into the net is infuriating.