Round 18 - Brisbane vs Sydney FC - 8/2/18

Hopeless so far

Roar with the Dolly Magazine model at LB

Link-up play in the final third is good but when you can’t score against a 36 year old midget at centre back there is a problem.

1 Like

Was he ever a tard?

If not for a few good moments from White, we’d still be in front. We really need to pick up our ball speed, though. Its not nearly as fast as it should be but I expect it will pick up as Brisbane tire in the second half.

Despite our fitness not being nearly as good as it was last season, Brisbane’s is particularly poor and they can only sub one of Henrique, McKay or Bautheac, if they even get that choice at all.

Liking the look of Gucci. Some really good touches and has grown nicely into the game. Unlucky not to have a goal himself.

https://mobile.twitter.com/copa90/status/985522580319858689?lang=en

Wasn’t that song sung about Eugene Dadi back in the day?

And Jason Lee

I don’t care how sexy you are. Play the fucking whistle son.

3 Likes

The referee didn’t see it because reza was on the ground, the referee was looking at him trying to figure out what happened not looking at the ball

De Silva is our best ever signing

1 Like

Socceroos material.

Finally !!! We seem to be afraid of shooting

Great run from O’Neill to get that started.

Yeesssss

Ninko has lost his rag

I believe that is the first time DDS has played a ball first time in his career.

1 Like

Great to see DDS score. Could probably do with the confidence.

Now we’ve got one, we should really go on with it. Brisbane seem to have an allergy whenever we have the ball because they’re not closing down much at all.

Also, thanks to Davies for taking off probably their most dangerous player (unless he’s injured somehow).