Round 18 - Brisbane vs Sydney FC - 8/2/18

While he didn’t look super impressed to be subbed, he did seem to be limping a bit as he walked off…

Zelic is awesome. These 2 should commentate every match

1 Like

It also demonstrates how inept the rest of their attack has been so far.

Tackle of the season by Worland

Brilliant from Warland but this is utter dogshit by us. We seem to be content to sleepwalk our way to victory and we could seriously be in for a shock. Smelling salts needed ASAP.

Ninko is having a shocker. This is shit. We should be destroying these clowns

Gucci has had a decent debut. Not getting in as many goalscoring positions as he’d like, but hopefully that comes in time.

Brosquey on. Hopefully he can shake things up a bit. I liked Gucci though. Looks class

Get fucked. Brillante you shitcunt

1 Like

Brosque is the hero we need. He never gets complacent.

I have no words, except that was completely deserved. So fucking angry.

Another Brillante turnover.

I’m done, fucking hook him.

Fuck what did Brillante do?

Oh fuck this is where it pisses me off that the “live” stream on Foxtel Go/Now/Watch is never really live.

1 Like

Jesus Mary and Joseph , Brillante can be so shit

1 Like

This 2nd half, The front 4 have been far too isolated, we play through the defensive third well, which ends up with Ninko or da Silva receiving the ball surrounded by orange.

There goes the title

Easily one of the shittest shifts this team has played all season (if ever).

1-1 against one of the worst teams in the league, who have 3 suspended players, in the midst of an injury crisis and have had 3 make shift line-ups in this game alone.

This’ll do me.

Even if we come back and win this game, questions have to be asked here. This is absolute bullshit from our team tonight. You can excuse a lack of execution but you cannot excuse the absolute lazy pace that’s gone with whatever this “performance” is meant to be called.

I haven’t been this disappointed with SFC for a long time, absolutely shocking tonight.