Round 20 - 2019/20 Discussion

Underwhelming first 10 minutes of this half. Gonna switch over to the J-League game on the hour.

Mac being delayed has worked well.

Looks like another solid 12K.

Shows how poor a coach Babbel was that JP “Golden Goal” de Marigny has already got Wests looking respectable.

They should give JPdM the gig full time. Suits their club image to a tee.

Did they move a game from Suncorp for this ? I remember they said the last one was the only one.

No idea but commentators mentioned that Brisbane have been trying to move more games to this place.

Didn’t they have something behind the north end last time?

They should just fix this stadium up a bit and play all their matches here. Much better size

1 Like

Pretty sure they always meant to have a few. @Finsta can probably confirm.

I think they are if their website is anything to go by.

1 Like

Community sports funding for female change facilities?

That’s already gone to the local boat club.

The atmosphere may be better, but the pitch is terrible,

The atmosphere may be better, but a lot of work needs to go into rebuilding after the last 8 years of atmosphere destruction by the FFA.

Good for us

How is it that all other 10 teams find a way to shit the bed every week. We haven’t played for 3 weeks and our points lead has not changed.

4 Likes

They’ve had a few concerts at Lang Park the last couple of weeks so I would say that they’re relaying the pitch.

I’m not watching this game but do Newcastle look good value for their lead? Fuck I’d love them to beat Melbourne and overtake them on the table.

Toivonen gets free at the back post. When will people learn?

Strong Tim Sherwood energy about JP.

• Horrendous bloke
  • Snide and got his old boss fired so that he could take his job
  • Reckons ‘letting them play’ is a good way to coach
  • Owl-like
  • Absolutely horrendous bloke
4 Likes