Round 23 - City vs Sydney FC - 1/8/20

Redders in beast mode.

1 Like

Both fullbacks look rough

Redders fucking

The whole team needs to turn up their intensity.

Redmayne on fire, wow.

City are playing at a high tempo but can they keep it up for 90 minutes given this is their first game after the break.

I assume they’re looking for an early goal knowing they’ll slow.

King has been very poor.

Both full-backs have really struggled. We need half time to sort out their defensive errors so far. The defence has generally been under huge pressure because we haven’t been able to keep the ball for long enough. Right now, more than ever, we need to keep the ball.

We really need to sort ourselves out before they baguette our peach

King has made plenty of errors going forward too

Fullbacks are struggling in their one on one’s but it’s starting with Brattan and Caceres letting them get through the middle.

King doesn’t offer very much going forward ever.

This is why I don’t really understand Corica’s decision to move Retre to RB instead of just keep him CM and put Van Der Saag in. Its clear to see that its upset the balance of the team, and was always going to do so.

City have played well but thank goodness for Redders in that half. We really need to reverse the trend in the second half, though, because we won’t get so lucky for another 45 minutes.

1 Like

We’re in an ad break. We’ll be right back.

Bosnich needs to do that bottom button up

If that somehow shuts him up, that will be a bonus

1 Like

We’re doing the old looping crosses into short forwards thing again. ALF did well to get up but he’s not had a lot of chances m

Oh fuck off. Such soft defence.

How would VDS be worse than this performance?

Fuck me dead retre u fckn dumb cunt