Round 26 - Sydney FC vs Western United - 15/08/20

My offsider has got a better offer for Satdi evening and decided he’s not going to Leichhardt. I CBF’ed going on my own, thus I have a hill ticket free for whoever wants it. PM if this is you.
Edit: Taken

We have an 11 day break after this game, with the semi-final on the 26th.

Surely it has to be strongest XI getting good minutes and actually getting a strong performance out of the team going into the finals?

1 Like

Yeah, agree, the starting lineup would have to be the team that will start the semi. Anyone know if the additional subs rule carries across to the finals as well?

Looks like the weather might be clear tomorrow afternoon as well so that’s good news.

Will be good experience for Western United seeing us lift a trophy in their first year

3 Likes

The Fold The Club group will be meeting after this match. Prospective members are encouraged to attend.
A complimentary light meal, Baguetted Peach with Goo Jus, will be provided.

10 Likes

The BOM gods have delivered.

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

First agenda for the meeting: folding the fold the club group

3 Likes

After Steven Lustica scores a perfect hatrick on us?

1 Like

WUFC set to rest a lot of players for this one, Berisha to start though. Will put my house on him scoring.

Otherwise, think we might actually be half-decent and get a good win.

The Origami. next rebel offshoot Cove group.

3 Likes

Trackwork between Cronulla /Waterfall and Central tomorrow. Allow at least 30 minutes extra if travelling from the south

WU have played some nice stuff. If we are on top of our game (we’re a long way off at the moment) they are the only side I think that could beat us.

FUCKING FIRE UP CUNTS!

IT’S FUCKING GAME DAY!

2 Likes

Nearly full strength. No Retre at all.

3 Likes

Grant back is huge

2 Likes

Back to full strength, bring it on

Brilliant!! Glad I’m going now, if we can perform to capacity it should be fun.

Has Retre played every game since the return in one position or another? If so he’d be up for a rest before the two finals games.

1 Like

Feels good to be here in the stadium.