Round 4 - 2021/21 Discussion

Okay I admit, I’ve already lost track of what round it is. Can’t believe there’s no Friday night game. I have the beer in the fridge all ready for it, but no football to watch it with.

Saturday 16 Jan - 7:10pm - City vs Western United
Sunday 17 Jan - 4:05pm - Jets vs Macarthur
Tuesday 19 Jan - 7:05pm - CCM vs WSW
Wednesday 20 Jan - 7:05pm - Jets vs Brisbane
Wednesday 20 Jan - 9:20pm - Perth vs Adelaide

I reckon:
City
Macarthur
Draw
Brisbane
Adelaide

1 Like

City
Macarthur
Roar
Perth

Western United
Mac
Wests
Brisbane
Draw

I like how Western Suburbs have to back up three days from the derby with another away game.

City 1-1 Western United
Jets 1-1 Macarthur
CCM 2-1 Western Suburbs
Jets 0-2 Brisbane
Perth 0-0 Adelaide

Massive chance for the Mariners playing WSW three days after they play you guys. Please kick the shit out of them.

Will be interesting to see what part the new visa players plays.

Draw
Macarthur
CCM
Brisbane
Adelaide

Is there really any point to having rounds anymore?

Tilio has been impressive off the bench for City

I reckon we should have “week” threads in these unusual times. The so-called “week” should probably start on a Monday and end on a Sunday. Thoughts?

3 Likes

This kid off the bench for City has just pure energy. Fuck

Given we’ve got some Monday night games when things are back to normal I’d say treating the week as starting on a Thursday makes more sense but I think it’s a good idea.

1 Like

Sounds good to me.

That City winner was a thing of beauty. Luna won’t ever play a better through ball than that.

That’s a great strike

Looked like he shinned it tbh.

I wish someone would tell me what level Lachlan Rose was playing at before going to Macarthur.

NPL2 iirc.

Derbyshire has been pretty average to date but that kinda service is meat & drink, cracking header. Naturally it comes half an hour after I chose to sub Yuel in for him purely based on Jets playing 2 games this week. :grimacing:

Yeah, the commentary team have let me know every three minutes…

I don’t know if this is a baseless rumour or not, but I understand Diamanti may have some tattoos.

Apologies, sound is down in my house whenever Speed is on.

Yuel beauty!