Round 8 - Western United vs Sydney FC - 1/12/2019

Typical ESFC f*gs playing with a giant dildo.

Video source for context:

1 Like

Thoroughly recommend the cevapi bar in Geelong if anyone is looking for a feed. Sensational feed & the guy recognised us so put cove chants on the stereo :joy:

6 Likes

That clean sheet stat is a bit of a concern, didn’t realise that.

They have a few very dangerous players like Diamanti and Berisha but we have just been so threatening and fast going forward lately it’s hard to see us not scoring 2 or 3.

Hope it’s an entertaining game with a few goals - best of luck to all those that will be down there in the stands.

Yes and no.
While it’s always concerning to be conceding goals we’re hardly shipping them and a couple of them can be put down to individual mistakes eg. Retre in the Derby rather than any structural or tactical issues in the game plan.

Does this mean there’s no radio broadcast? I have no choice except to be driving to work by 430… sad face

Yep. The ABC hasn’t done radio coverage this season except for, I think, round 1.
The Macquarie Sports Radio broadcasts stopped last month.

1 Like

Ninko out with illness so Caceres in on the left.

Also the graphics team dropped the ball here…

1 Like

Those graphics are terrible and hope Ninkos alright. Also small bench today

Western United starting with Besart on the bench with Appiah and McDonald up top.

Clean sheet incoming then. :+1:

Big game for Caceres, Milos has been on fire.

1 Like

What’s the 60th minute sub then?

5 man bench? Didnt we go to 7 recently?

Buhagiar for caceras

1 Like

Didn’t even notice that Ninko was out with the stupid graphic. Couldn’t we do a 1px white outline to the text at least?

So one of the reasons would have been Milos as a late scratching, so we probably travelled with a bench of 6. I suspect the rest is down to not travelling with the youth team to cut costs.

Did Brosque travel as part of the Fox commentary team and is he still registered?

1 Like

Weather looks lovely.

I hope King Milos is ok

Rudan seems a bit thin skinned for not starting Berisha. Good for us at least