Round 9 - Sydney FC vs Macarthur - 28/02/21

Must win this afternoon.

A 2-0 result should see us jump to 2nd on the ladder; a loss could see us stay 8th or possibly even drop to 9th.

Fire up and get yourselves to Kogarah, and lets show these muppets why there’s only 1 team in Sydney.

(Bonus: by being there you don’t have to listen to Brenton Speed bang on for the thousandth time about Macarthur unsuccessfully trying to pinch our Ninko).

6 Likes

Yeah definitely. Wood is 18 so a season learning off Bobo every day in training could still help his development a lot. Swibel at 21 has a bit less time on his side to be down the pecking order.

1 Like

I’ll be interested to see how many of the plastics bring their cowbells along. We could be in for an aural nightmare.

1 Like

Need a big response from the group today. Slipping down the ladder is an unfriendly reminder that we’re human after all. Let’s go!

Good time to instigate the clubs no Bell End policy

5 Likes

Still nothing Macarthur, but looking forward to calling Millsy a cunt again and with any luck he’ll repeat his response by getting sent off within 2 minutes.

1 Like

Pls pls pls someone make some sort of giant cow & poo emojis to show these plastics for what they are: :cow: :poop:
Also, pls a couple of early goals to Ninko & Bobo thanks :star_struck:

The bell thing is maddening and I struggle to watch them with it going on, but…

If we had something that pissed everyone off as much we would love it and lean into it hard. Its good for a new club to have a ‘thing’. Dominating the league for 6 years is as close as we’ll get I fear.

2 Likes

The only answer may be to fight fire with fire, vuvuzela’s away at Campbeltown.

1 Like

Surely our sound would be the noise the steam wand makes on a coffee machine.

5 Likes

Or the noise of trophies clinking together

1 Like

Hof Milos and wood start

Like tin cans behind a bridal car?

I don’t know how the noise doesn’t irritate them. If I scratched a chalkboard with my fingernails it’d irritate me as well as the people around me, maybe more.

& Bobo off the bench. Very good starting 11 I reckon. Great for Wood to get a decent run too

But I thought…

1 Like

Glorious

2 Likes

Either the screech when you start to split over wanded milk or the first drip hitting dry grounds in a SO cold drip.

I live the stereotype.

That’s the one!

Come on you Sydney