Season 20/21 fixtures: we should play more games on *insert day*

Anyone have a way to export the fixture list to Gmail?

Usually the A-league has a club specific iCal file created but must not be ready yet.

It’s not til April so good chance the away contingent will be boycotting by then.

You havin a go cunt? :face_with_monocle:

Ultimate a league usually have one, but they’ve said there is issues with the format so it won’t be available for a few days, I assume any other source would be the same.

Don’t you mean ‘kent’?

1 Like

Sorry.

I don’t know your name was Kent.

3 Likes

Congratulations to the league for setting a midweek match on the same week as our scheduled last group game of the ACL. There’s also every possibility the Jets home game on March 14 could be two days before another ACL group game. I thought that would’ve been two very avoidable situations, especially that Adelaide game on May 5.

Seems like it’ll be hard to get a sense of where teams stand once we get underway, as there’s no fixed “rounds” each week where everybody plays once.

Some teams will have played four or five times before Perth gets involved

More motivated to go to this game over ones at ANZ. And I live in the Northern Beaches.

I definitely don’t mind trips down to Wollongong.

Will probably go down for one or two Welly home games too.

2 Likes

Same here.

and me …NB.

Melbourne Australia day Trip ?
Do we have any chance to get tickets? Only 25% Capacity atm , will that change ?

Assuming Melbourne goes the way we have, you’d think they may open up to 50% over the next month or so.

It’s a shame that this may be the last one we could go to with the mooted winter move.

1 Like

https://ultimatealeague.com/fixtures.php?show=dl

Fixtures calendar is available

4 Likes

Its easy to jump on this, but the biggest leagues in the world all have this problem and shift and postpone games. In this climate i can genuinely give this a pass.

Season Opener moved to Kogarah

3 Likes

Great news. Better food options apart, was not looking forward to 10-13k in that horrible cavernous bowl.

1 Like

Great news, well done everyone involved!