Semi-Final details and build up thread

I bought our ‘same seat’ tickets and received the SMS from Ticketek as soon as I booked.

The link said that the actual mobile ticket would be available later.

Did everyone who bought same seat have the actual seat number on the ticket? Mine was showing up as GA so I pulled the pin. …

Anyone manage to get a seating map for this? It’s saying my seats might be restricted view but no map to see exactly where they are, or even just where the different price sections are!!!

Yeah that happened to me. They have an FAQ somewhere which explains that this is the case and they will send through your actual ticket later with your usual seat on it.

1 Like

That’s pretty much what they’ve done each time we’ve played in the finals.

For fringe active Bronze members, NORTHD is now the auto-allocated bay on Ticketek with NORTHC looking to have filled in. This appears to be the best Bronze bay available in the Northend Terrace, from what I can see.

https://www.sydneyfc.com/stadium-seating-maps

1 Like

PAX?

Stoked it’s at Kogarah (time slot isn’t great, but whatever)

Not looking forward to a potential game at the Olympic Tip though.

Is it confirmed that if we get the home final it will be at ANZ

Pretty sure FFA have it booked. Stearing clear of Parramatta it seems.

In case of GF in Sydney, the fixture will be held at either Pratten Park or The Domain.

If it’s at Pratten Park it’s best if you bring your own corner flag.

1 Like

Victory again. That’s three Finals games in a row against them and four of the last five.

My order summary had the following line “All tickets, whether purchased online, via phone or at outlets, will be held back for delivery or collection until Tues 7 May.” and had no tickets attached, sho nuff. Thus, no PAX.

Bring a photographers metal box in case you cant source one at the ground.

2 Likes

Ticket prices with membership (enter your full 14 digit barcode number)

Platinum Plus $70
Platinum $60
Silver $50
Bronze/ Hill/ Cove $35

The first Big Blue fixture at Kogarah was sold out. Will this one even come close, with its 7pm Sunday timeslot?

1 Like

Perhaps, if the curfew is relaxed.

BTW I’m bringing my 2 year old. She’s attended 3 Sydney FC games so far. 3 wins from 3, 5 goals scored, 1 conceded. We’ve got this.

2-0 vs NWSW
1-0 vs Jets
2-1 vs MV

1 Like

I hope that’s all we give them for away attendance.