Semi-Final - Sydney FC vs Melbourne - 12/05/19 - Match thread

Anybody willing to give this guy a call to let him know the score? Or should we let Arnie take that honour…

8 Likes

Losing track of how many times I’ve queued up the 4 min highlights package already. What a night.

And the best bit, it could’ve been eight or nine easily.

Sydney FC Conspiracy confirmed!

Some great photos from the night :camera_flash:

3 Likes

For anyone (everyone) is still basking in Sunday night, I listened to For Vuck’s Sake most recent episode fittingly titled ‘Losers’ and good grief, the tears are so delicious.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Haha as did I, thoroughly enjoyable

1 Like

What’s the vibe in maybe a paragraph for those who won’t get to listen?

Very emotional - they have callers ring in and one bloke is deadset breaking up.

They spend 30 mins or so absolutely slating their shite club and how embarrassing it is that we absolutely walloped those cunts. A lot of wishing they’ll get mutual with Muscat (Narrator: they won’t).

1 Like

I’ve been waiting all day for Destruction In The Box to drop. This will do me nicely in the meantime.

1 Like

Thanks mate . Wow. :joy:[quote=“Schoolboy_Errors, post:396, topic:640”]
Very emotional - they have callers ring in and one bloke is deadset breaking up.
[/quote] Cry me a (Yarra) River . Fuck them. They’re lucky we haven’t been as bigger cunts as they were on social media after last year’s semi . If anything the club media guys have gone easy on them

I haven’t anticipated an episode like this in ages. Will thoroughly enjoy my commute tomorrow morning with DITB playing.

Seeing/hearing them so sad makes me feel really good and warm inside.

1 Like

The woman who drove up then left after the fifth goal to drive back to melbourne! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I just listened through that. Christ, this is some of the best audio content I’ve heard.

1 Like

A link for the lazy?

Top episode there.

2 Likes

Oh my sides!!!

I’m going to save it for the plane trip west they don’t get to make.

5 Likes

“I’m on suicide watch after that semi-final result” :laughing:

Skip to 5min 12seconds for the fun to begin