Round 1 team:

2 Likes

That’s a really solid starting eleven.

That goal has coming all game

That was a very nice touch from Vine.

Yeah about time. Will be interesting to see where Rojas fits in

We signed the right Ibini

1 Like

Lovely pass lovely finish. Always find something so satisfying in a goal coming off a high press like that.

Incredible to see the difference between what Akbari did in a similar position in the other game, compared to what Vine just did. I wonder how long it will be before Vine gets a Matildas call-up.

1 Like

Great save that

Good way to respond to conceding

1 Like

3-1 now. Vine gets a goal that she really deserved.

Some pretty ordinary defending in the last 5 minutes or so by both teams. Newcastle could’ve scored another just then.

Great win to start the season

Vine returning to last season’s form is great to see. Still think she’s a likely Dolan Medal winner, she’s really great.

Ladies up against WS at 5pm at Parramatta. On Paramount+.

1 Like

I assume having had the ALW derby opening the men’s “Battle of the West” twice now is intended as a way to boost both things…I suppose. Probably a decent double header from a Wanderers perspective. I don’t particularly like buying Wanderers tickets for games that aren’t against Sydney. Although, I do have an opportunity to steal some cowbells in the away end. However, if I’m okay with those cowbells annoying anybody, it’s…

Season before last it opened the Wanderers men’s game against WU. Standalone at Marconi was good. At least our one is standalone at Leichhardt.

Nice of my video to drop out right before the goal.

Siemsen with a poachers finish to have us 1-0 up at the break.

A very enjoyable scoreline right now.

Screamer from siemsen